We stand by the quality of our products and want to make sure you are completely satisfied. For returns, please contact Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return authorization number. Include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. (Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.) Please provide us with a detailed reason for your return.
Please include the return authorization number on the outside of the box when you return your shipment and send your return to:
Rm 2305, 23/F, Lippo Centre,
Tower 1 89 Queensway Admiralty,
- We only accept returns for sealed, unopened products.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of invoice date and be accompanied by a copy of the invoice.
- Expired product will not be accepted.
- For damaged products, please send a picture and explanation for the damaged items to email@example.com. Subject to our review, you may be eligible for an exchange at no additional cost.
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen, mis-routed or undelivered shipments and/or those seized by Customs. Items shipped to an improper or incorrect address is not our responsibility.
- We are not responsible for duplicate orders. Duplicate orders are subject to all the terms in this Return Policy.
- If you refuse a package, you accept full responsibility for any material and immaterial costs associated with the refusal. This may include, without limitation to, lost or misrouted items.
For questions regarding shipping & returns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to exchange your order, please email us at email@example.com